Sunday, January 1, 2012

Sometimes it Takes a While to Be Born





















It feels right to begin Radiant Pages with these art journal pages that express gratitude. "Thank you for shining the light on the small artist inside of me", they say. On the day this was painted, this small artist was calling out: "hear me, help me be alive" and "sometimes it takes a while to be born".

Posting my art journal pages for others to see is one way of helping that artist part of me be alive. 

I'll post a few of the pages I've painted since last spring, then I'll share current pages, maybe one time each week. I read recently that the artistic process is not complete until the art itself is shared - so thank you for sharing in this process of creating my art journal, page by page. Your comments are welcome and appreciated!

8 comments:

  1. Wow. What a great idea. Congrats. Let the artist in you be born!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGGGGGGGG!!!!!! No wonder i havent been able to reach you...Youve been creating! No doubt you are feeling blissful and free...I cannot be more excited for you. Yay!
    Cris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and inspiring, Celtic Sis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your process! It's a beautiful, deep, often difficult journey to take the path of art. But as you say in your profile- life just isn't so good without art. I can't wait to see more. BRING IT ON!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lou, this is pure happiness to me, to have your face and your wonderful art and words in front of me to see everytime I wish it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much everyone! It means a lot to me to read your words of encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep it flowing. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete